Please submit your abstract of research
Titles of proposed papers and short abstracts are requested from participants (see Abstract Form and Requirements below). Books of abstracts will be distributed during the meeting. Authors are requested to send an electronic version of abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the e-mail text please indicate whether you wish to make an oral or poster presentation.
Symposium organizers reserve the right not to accept submitted works in case of their irrelevance to symposium topics. Authors will be informed about the acceptance of their abstracts in due time.
We kindly ask you to send full papers together with abstracts for future publication in the conference book.
ICSP&AM 8 comprises the following thematic sessions:
Advanced synthetic polymer chemistry and polymeric materials;
• Biological functional polymers and Advanced biomaterials for healthcare and medical use;
• Materials for clean and sustainable energy;
• Advanced biological, biomedical and environment-friendly polymers;
• Polymer physics and characterization, rheology, modelling and simulation, bulk and surface analysis;
• Polymers and Environmental sustainability: Polymer recycling, biodegradable polymers, Ocean plastic reduction, Environmental Improvements and Solutions;
• Electroactive polymers;
• Latex chemistry and technology;
• Multi-techniques of materials characterization;
• Nanomaterials and smart materials;
• Natural and synthetic elastomers; Natural organic substances in natural objects;
• Polymeric gels and soft matter;
• Colloids and Surfaces; Complex Fluids; Self-Assembly;
• Polymer Informatics.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
1. Submission of Abstracts: February 15 – June 15; 2023
2. Notification of Acceptance: two weeks after submission
3. Full Paper Submission for proceeding: - September 30; 2023
The official language of ICSP&AM8 is English.